Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday presents yay!

A bit early to be celebrating my birthday, but not too early to tell you all about what you could get for me if you wanted to.

I feel a little awkward, giving you a list of what I want/need [mostly want]. It's not a "I demand I get all this" sort of thing. It's a "If you were thinking of getting me anything, consult this list." sort of thing. As I'm in Austria and inevitably going to return home sometime, it would be better for both of us if you didn't spend money on posting me stuff that would be fun but not particularly helpdful to me here. This includes; toys, large musical instruments, books, food (don't worry guys - I'm not going to starve), and other… non-practical stuff. That's why I've made this list (of course there are some exceptions to the list). So you don't have to spend a fortune sending me stuff, and I don't have to spend a fortune sending it straight back for when I have to fly home.
You could write me a birthday letter or card though… that'd be nice….

Anywhoodles, here's the list for you.
http://www.wishlistr.com/clarelearoyd/

Go have fun looking at what I want and slowly progressing to googling stuff that you want for Christmas.

Clare
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment