Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tumblr

Now I'm not sure if I ever told you guys, but I have a Tumblr. For a lot of you, this wont matter at all, because you don't even read my blog on blogspot. You just occasionally look at the rssed feed on Facebook.
Doesn't make a difference to you, but it does to me. Because I have only just remembered that of course, there is no image size limit thingy on Tumblr, whereas there is on blogspot. I don't want to make facebook albums and give you the public link etc, so every time I have photos to accompany a blog, I'm going to include a little link to the post on Tumblr where the photos will be.

I'm still deciding whether it's worth it just to completely switch to Tumblr, and then post little "hey my Tumlr has been updated :)" post things here. You know. For whom the blogspotness makes a difference. Either way it will still end up on facebook I guess, and then it wont matter what blog I used, cause you wont be going to the blog anywhoodles.

Well what do you guys think?

Clare
xoxo

p.s. This shoulda been older.... but I reposted it with a fancy new title. "Tumblr" so blogspot went, "Oi! You think you can just casually edit post titles like that? Nuh-uh! Imma post that again, at the top of your blog. MWAHAHAHAHA."
Lame, Blogspot. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment