Monday, March 7, 2011

COMPETITION! HUZZAH!!!!!

Also my first post where I'm going to try to type parts out in German. Aahhh so peinlich.
Okay! So! I won myself a pair of cosmetic contact lenses! HUZZAH!
However I'm faced with the issue of having NO idea what I should get. Should I get red ones? Purple? Grey or white? Maybe brown?
Here's how it's going to roll.
You go to the website HERE. You look at the lenses and decide on the top 3 you think I should get.
You either comment on this, facebook or email me what they are and why (just like 'they're cool' if you can't think of any other reason).
I write your name on a piece of paper.
I put the papers in my pencil case.
I video me drawing your name from the case (so you see I'm not cheating or anything) and being biased.
If your name comes out, you win.

Prize is some amazing Milka chocolate (if you live in Australia) or half my next packet of timtams (if you live in Austria).
Sounds fun? I think so.

And now I try it in German. Lachen nicht!
Okay so ich habe Kosmetik Contactlinsen gewonnen. HUZZAH! Aber ich weiß nicht was ich will. Rot? Lila? Grau oder Weiß? Vielleicht Braun?
So! Sie gelagen auf die Website HERE. Um... Wählen Sie 3. Facebook, Email oder äußern was Sie denken ich solle haben und warum (auf Deutsch, bitte. Ich muss lernen).
Ich werde Ihren Namen schreiben einen Blatt auf.  (Ich weiß das war nicht richtig. *cries*). Vielleicht es ist 'Ich werde Ihren Namen auf einen Blatt schreiben'....

Whatever. Und dan liegen es im meinen Federmäppchen. Ich werde.. video.. wann ich aufzeichnen... es... (sketchy territory here, hoping I'm making sense...)
Und der Name auf dem Blatt... gewinnt?
Wann kommen Sie aus Australien, gewinnen Sie etwas Milka. Wann kommen Sie aus Österreich, gewinnen Sie 6 Timtams.
Klingt Spaß? Ich glaube so...
Verstehest mich nicht? Versuchen die Englisch...

HUZZAH! That was such an effort, and I KNOW it wasn't alright. But I tried my darndest!


Ultimately, it's definitely worth your time to enter, cause Timtams and Milka are both unbelievably amazing, and it's the good cause of helping me decide what contact lenses to get. YAY!


Happy entering and stuff.
Clare
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment