Friday, October 22, 2010

And this little piggy DIED OF FROSTBITE!!!

This isn't actually about piglets or small pigs at all. This is about my toes. Feel free to just not read this, because I completely understand if my toes bore you to death. This is like a pet peeve, only not.
Cold toes. I actually don't know if I love or hate them. I mean, yes, I hate having cold toes. The part I'm not sure about is warming them up. For example, all through winter, every time I got in the shower, my toes would burn with de-freezing. It hurt quite a bit, but at the same time, it was really nice to have SOME kind of sensation in my toes.
It's like when you drink iced coffee, that extreme bittersweet sensation (I actually don't like iced coffee because I had a particularly bad first-taste).

I really don't know why I blogged about this.
Clare
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment