Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo competition entry!

Hey there! I'm entering a competition, and the people's choice award is $2000. Being about to embark on a year long exchange, as well as hoping to upgrade my photography gear, that $2000 is important to me. I need as many votes as I can get, so could you all just click the little 'like' button beneath them. This is the first time I've entered any of my photos in a competition, so I really want to do well.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE THEM. I don't really want your criticism, I want your vote. This means the world to me, and your vote is REALLY appreciated. Please help me out!


You DO need facebook to be able to vote, but I'm sure if you don't have it, you know of people with facebook, so could you send it to all your friends who have it, and ask them to get their friends to vote too? Gotta get the word out there! The more votes, the more likely I am to win.

http://makeascenecompetition.com.au/gallery/view/1033
http://makeascenecompetition.com.au/gallery/view/1031

Much love!
Clare
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I would vote but I don't have facebook!!
    =( Sorry! Hope you win though! =D

    ReplyDelete