Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So for this Black Dog thing...

So I was thinking about this Black Dog Institute photography competition, and I know almost exactly what I want the photo to look like. Problem is that I need location and people. I guess it'd help if you knew what I wanted it to look like though, huh?
I waaaaant it to be a photo of 2 people* on a hill* and they are each holding a colourful balloon of some sort, and watching a black balloon (which would be held by the older of the two) as they let it go. If that makes sense. This is a ridiculously rough idea.
So really what I need is a location of a hill (I'm thinking radio hill but other ideas are more than welcome, and I need ideas for the people or the ages that the people could be.
Any suggestions?
Clare
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment