Sunday, April 25, 2010

That's new...

Booyeah! New look for my blog! I feel relatively awesome. I was reading through some old posts today and realised what an eye strain it is to read the white over the black. So I'm going for something over green (I can't remember what colour it is that I have changed to...) which is all quite exciting. I hope it doesn't burn your retina...

Also I was hit by a falling star last night. I know. You would think I'd be dead, or Earth would have been swallowed up by the star if it were falling, or that it's not even possible for stars to fall cause space doesn't really have an up or down, or none of the above and were off on your own tangent. Actually it was just the result of very poor double sided tape circles that are included in glow-in-the-dark star packs. It was inconvenient, yet I can't help but feel somewhat cool...

I happen to have made a discovery about myself. That is that either the state of my room is a result of the state of my life, or the state of my life is the result of the state of my room. All I know is that the two are somehow connected.

I can't find my 2 sonnets and my haiku so I'm stressed about that. Woohoo.... *head+wall*
But! Hey hey! Tomorrow is school-free! (well.. except for the homeschooler kids...) HUZZAH! I'm so excited. I'm going to sleep in, drink orange juice, and procrastinate all the work that I need to get done, only to wake up on Tuesday and find I accomplished nothing at all and now have a lot of work to do. For some reason I feel that there's a problem with me knowing the consequences of my actions and yet not bothering to do anything about them.

That's something I have to look forward to (you know, when I actually get the free time). Blogging. Just writing everything down. Maybe even adding photos! Reading through all my posts today reminded me that while I think the old me (not that I'm a new me) was cool, I say pretty much nothing during all this. You poor people who read this. Must be bored to death *tear* you guys are an inspiration to me, really you are.

Anyway I think I'll cut it off here. Might say something tomorrow. Or it can wait another few weeks.

God bless!
Clare
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I finally have a blogger account so I can actually comment on here! Which I guess is kind of obvious from what I'm doing right now...

    Hi-5 for the new look! Kind of makes me wish I was a blog so I could change my own looks to whatever I wanted, lol! :p

    I had a good laugh about your adventure with the falling star!! Wish that sort of thing would happen to me occasionally.

    Aww, that's most unfortunate. Hope you find your sonnets and haiku soon.

    Looking forward to your next post! They're always well worth waiting for.

    Matthew.

    ReplyDelete