Monday, March 15, 2010

Updateth

Bloooooog I missed you!
SOOOO I guess I should fill the world in on what’s been happening lately.
School is crazy hectic. I reserve the right to be stressed out about it. I am a stressing person. It’s what I do. I’m pretty sure I hate quadratic equations and surds more than I hate getting somewhere and realizing that I’ve forgotten something for the billionth time. Which is another thing I keep doing.
I decided secrets are the reason the world sucks. If everyone just told everyone the truth about everything all the time then at least people would know what all the problems in the world are, and that way they could all work to make stuff better, or at least not make everyone unnecessarily angry. Angry people make me angry.
I’m tired. All the time. I’m a walking sleepy person.
I’m fine. Really. I’m A-OK =] You people and your thinking I don’t look fine. Cause I am. Gee.
The No Limits ride at the show was epic. I wish I got to pay for my ticket.
I also wish I got to pay more than 30c for my orange juice.
I am that excited about the Melbourne conference.
A recent finding of mine (which is actually a very old finding) is that Mr.Happy bandaids actually make you happy. No really, I think they release some sort of substance that sinks into your skin and makes you feel better.
2 current interests are thing that glow in the dark and temporary tattoos (I even have glow-in-the-dark temporary tattoos!)
Sticky tape is just fun. I have a roll of it on my desk and I sticky tape my fingers together. I think the government should invest in everyone having sticky tape.
Music as of late is Kate Nash, Black Lab, Coeur De Pirate, Fiona Apple, Joanna Newsom, and Meiko.
No progress with the exchange as of yet. I have every intention of applying soon.
Orange juice. Point made.
It’s been driving me crazy that I have a billion and one different things I want to do, and no time to do it in. Especially a lot of photography that I just don’t have time to organize. Soon though, soon…
Speaking of photography, I nearly cried when I read the review of the 550D. It’s beautiful. I will not forgive you if you get it. Whoever you are (if you’re anyone). No joke, I’ll be that angry.
Even more angry if you use it.
Don’t do it. I’m a jealous person.
I am manly. I rode to the river. That’s right. Physically incapable Clare rode to the river. Take that world. I’m amazing. No I’m just average. But I rode to the river. And that’s cool.
*hugs blog* I missed this.
Clare
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. If Mr Happy band-aids actually contain a mentally altering chemical in them then they are a drug, possibly illegal.
    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete