Sunday, December 6, 2009

Couches!

I was just thinking about couches and how super cool they are. I am a fan of them on facebook and they made me realise how to appreciate them. I mean 10 reasons why they own.

1) conveniently always in front of gaming systems.

2) ultimate in comfort

3) better to sleep in than chairs

4) they have the ever handy magic portal from which money always seems to appear

5) you can hide stuff under them because of their close proximity to the ground.... See More

6) they are warmer than chairs

7) they look better in houses

8) they make great cubby houses

9) they're really not that bad if you get kicked out of your room

10) Couch or chair, it sounds cooler anyway.

I do like them a lot and I think when I hit uni it will be my ultimate saving desire to buy a second-hand couch which I will love forever. As a result I have decided that we should have a couch appreciation day, because they hardly get credit for being what they are. Just thought it would be nice to share that with you.

God bless!

Clare

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment