Sunday, May 17, 2009

Re-answer

It only recently occurred to me that in my last blog I didn’t actually answer Kelsey’s question. That was my motivation for blogging, not what I’m actually talking about or how I achieve these topics. So I thought I would quickly address that.
Well I sort of touched on it a bit I guess. The whole talk a bit about my life or whatever. And of course random observances. So I’ll either discuss something to do with me or something I notice, both of which are reasonably spontaneous decisions to talk about. However there are 2 more ways, and that’s the stuff that comes under multiple different headings (eg. Life observances.) or things that I feel I should vent/talk about (eg. abortion). So yeah, that’s just a quick cap on the actual question being asked, and the actual answer to that question.
Clare
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment