Saturday, March 14, 2009

Colours

So I was thinking about nothing (as seems to be a habit nowadays) and it occurred to me that I had never really thought about colours that much. So I did some "research" and discovered a few things. For example (the obvious stuff)

Green - life, growth, renewal and health. Also can represent jealousy >.<
Blue - Calming and cool. However too much can depress
Purple - royal, regal or noble.
Pink - often associated with girls. A less-violent red
Red - love and violence. Ironic isn't it?
Yellow - symbolises happiness and sunshine, but also cowardice and deceit
Orange - energy, warmth and sun.
Brown - down-to-Earth (makes sense right?)
Black - dark, mysterious, and sophisticated. Also possibly mourning etc.

Well I just use black cause it's easier to read than yellow...
Darn. I can't really think of anything I want to write about colours. They're a pretty closed off topic when I talk about them like this.

So in this rare case, I will instead discuss the nature of seals and my opinion of them.
Seals. They look a bit like an oily sausage roll with a dog/manatee/bear sort of head, little stubs of flippers, and a weird whaleish tale. That's a spotted seal at least. Fur seals are fluffy white versions of this. Maybe white mold was growing on the sausage roll... I really don't know. Wow. look at that word. Mold. Say it a few times and it sounds pretty funky. Mold. It looks like it should have a u in it too. Make it mould. Or is that right? I'm not sure anymore. But I think it's a nifty word. Mold. Man I'll be thinking about that all day... o.O

Well I have a lot of chillaxing to do, and shows to see, food to eat, and lame to be (HUZZAH for my unplanned rhyme!) so I'm gonna finish talking now.

God Bless!
Clare
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment