Thursday, February 26, 2009

My fears

I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you guys my random fears (and my not-so-random ones too). They are in no particular order by the way.

1. Pain - I have no idea why. It just terrifies me. I don't care if I die now, tomorrow, or whenever. Just as long as it doesn't hurt!
2. Sloths - Don't laugh! They're terrifying! Those slimy backs and creepy smiles. I can't stand them. The only sloth I like is Syd, from Ice age.
3. River/sea weed - I can't comfortably swim in the Murrumbidgee or anything else like that. I just get so scared. Even when I'm canoeing upriver I will freak out at that part with all the weed. It's so... argh!
4. Social Rejection - I have grown up thinking I'm lame and retarded (and don't deny that I am), so being socially rejected by anyone is sort of really scary. I guess that comes under emotional pain. Then again, this is somewhat strange, considering my life plan is to live out my life until I die an old lady, alone.
5. Eels - whoever it was that first told me they had eels in Lake Jindabyne and the Murrumbidgee has now successfully scared me forever. I get all shuddery when I see them at aquariums. So... uuuurrrrhhhh....

Yep, those are the main ones I can think of. I'll probably edit this as the list gets longer.

God Bless!
Clare
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Rofl
    Eels...
    THEY HAVE EELS IN VIC PARK POND! YOU CAN FEED THEM BREAD IF YOU CAN GET THEM TO COME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sloth's personally, and the thing i like most about them is their permanent smiles. They always look so happy, but also like something out of a horror movie.

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete