Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm so sorry, but you'll never eat a muffin while diving from a jet in a hippo suit

Yes. I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's true. I never intended on striking down your life dream, but it just won't happen. Nor are you actually as smart as you think I suspect you think you are. But look on the bright side, I'll never be as smart as I think you suspect I think I am. Which is also kinda depressing. And I'm never going to be a pineapple living underwater. So all in all, you have successfully wasted more of your time learning something you didn't even care about. Unless you did, in which case you have wasted your time having a plan destroyed. Don't worry. This blog actually has no purpose. I just felt like writing stuff to make you laugh or think I'm a bigger retard than I think you think I am. On a random note, did you know that over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people. No, I cannot prove that. But it's funny anyway. *no offence to lefties* It's just something to randomly say at one of those moments when nobody has anything worthwhile to say. Like on an msn conversation etc. Or the phone. Or a face-to-face conversation. Be creative.

God Bless,
Clare
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment