Monday, February 23, 2009

I am gonna make it through this year, if it kills me

One of the best songs. Actually it's my theme song for '09. Yep. I have a theme song. "This Year" by Mountain Goats. Pretty weird name eh. Mountain Goats. All I can think of when I hear "Mountain Goats" is puppet plays, and Austria, and then eventually The Sound of Music. So I do my best not to think about their name, cause it detracts from the song. You should listen to the song though. It's good. Great traveling music.
Anyway, I am gonna make it through this year, if it kills me. Just thought you should know. I'm faster than a decrepit turtle, stronger than glad wrap (occasionally), cooler than a lightbulb and hotter than an icecube. I'm smarter than a goldfish and wiser than a sheep. I am gonna make it through this year if it kills me. This is my defiance of you, of life, and of this... problem.
Now you're prepared to face me, I think it's fair enough for me to suggest we all sit down and eat cinnamon toast together. I mean honestly, it is, after all, the coolest toast ever.
God Bless,
Clare
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment